We offer a scheme for corporate sponsors, based in the South West and further afield, who wish to be associated with an exciting and creative force in the arts. The company is a registered charity, and all donations we receive are invested in making great shows, giving as many people as possible the chance to see our work, or to participate in learning opportunities.The benefits of becoming a corporate sponsor include:
• Recognition of your corporate social responsibility (CSR) in supporting the arts
• Opportunities for corporate hospitality for your clients, and entertainment for your staff
• Opportunities to see behind the scenes of an award-winning dance theatre company
• Brand exposure and association with a success story
• Opportunities for advertising in our programmes and on the website and social media
• Opportunities for networking with other business sponsors
There are two levels of corporate supporter, whom - since launching the scheme during our production of The Odyssey - we call Demigods and Titans. Demigods donate £750; and Titans donate £1,500.
There are two levels of corporate supporter, whom we call Demigods and Titans. Demigods donate £750; and Titans donate £1,500.