It takes about two years to produce a full length Mark Bruce Company touring production.
From the development of initial ideas into an ambitious filmic vision, to a fully realised work of dance theatre requires a highly co-ordinated process and a meticulous attention to detail. The magic that appears before an audience is the result of a small, dedicated team finding ways of making the impossible possible.
MBC works with very limited budgets compared to those normally attributed to the scale of the shows it produces. It can only do this through the combined experience and expertise of every individual involved. Despite this, the cost of producing and touring shows is only increasing and we must fundraise for every project we endeavour upon.
Please support us in our determination to continue to bring inspiring, breathtaking work of the highest level to audiences all over the UK, and to be progressive in the tradition of live dance theatre.
Your support to our production fund could contribute towards:
- The set and design build of a new production
- Lighting a production
- Costume designs and making
- Travel for cast and crew to each venue on tour
- Accommodation for the cast and crew on tour
- Dancers physiotherapy sessions
- Professional teachers to teach the company dancers their daily class on tour
- Production week; the last week of rehearsals when everything finally comes together on stage with set, costumes and lighting.